Your Ad Could Be Here

Now Introducing....me

skinnyarms

Stumbled across this forum, you guys look pretty cool so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I definitely don't write, or sing or play any instruments very well, but I really enjoy it anyway. I'm 27 now, been writing songs for a long time and have been recording for the last 10 or so and I'm slowly but surely porting them all over to digital format.

Much like anyone else I've got some scattered influences but to list a few I really like Dinosaur JR., Pavement, Bright Eyes, Weezer's first two albums, Neutral Milk Hotel and so forth. I've had a few little punk/hardcore/metal/emo/hip-hop phases, but these days I tend to find my self falling into mellower / fuzz pop type stuff.

I've resolved to post a song a week at my website http://skinnyarms.net, so I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about any of my stuff should you feel so inclined.

Hey

Have fun :)

Feel free to add your music site to your signature so that it will be attached to all your posts automatically. You'll be able to set it up if you go into "My Controls" link at the top of the page.

Also think about signing up as a site member (free) and set up an artist page. You can link directly to the songs on your own domain and the pages feature well in search engines etc.

Cheers

John

:) Welcome to Songstuff.

How do I get your songs to play?

I'm still getting organized and stuff (a life-long endeavor) but you can access everything I've posted so far from here: http://skinnyarms.net/index.cfm/2008/2/20/Downloads

I'll be hitting up the critique sections soon as I work up the courage =)

Also, thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PopCreations

I am not a stranger to music and i have been introduced to music since time memorial.It is really a good feeling to be a part of this forum and music is such a divine gift to be practised.

Upload your video now for a chance to ***SPAM LINK REMOVED***