Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi Everyone

Hi

I have been browsing this site for many months now and have just plucked up the courage to join - hopefully it won't take me that long to post something!!

A little bit about myself - I live in Norfolk in the East of England (although originally from Essex) and I am of that age where a lady doesn't like to be asked!!! Unfortunately I do not play any instruments or have any real musical knowledge. I love to sing but for the sake of the human race I keep that to the confines of the bathroom!! [smiley=vocals.gif]

I have been writing lyrics for sometime now - purely for my own enjoyment up until now - not sure how good they are, I just love writing them - that's up to you guys to let me know! I have a very wide range of musical favourites - from Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble through to Def Leppard and, my lastest favourite, Chris Daughtry. I will listen to anything once - although not always twice!!

There is an absolute wealth of talent on this site, I just can't believe some of these songs are not topping the charts. :worship2:

Look forward to chatting with some of you soon.

Debbie

Is it enough for a trip to Scotland in August? I know how to show a girl a good time you know? As long as you get me home by 10pm... :)

Unfortunately it's barely enough to get me to the next village - thanks for the offer though (mind you I would have preferred somewhere in the Caribbean!!!)

Unfortunately it's barely enough to get me to the next village - thanks for the offer though (mind you I would have preferred somewhere in the Caribbean!!!)

Glasgow is just like the Caribbean! But with more style. Especially in August! Where you based?

Glasgow is just like the Caribbean! But with more style. Especially in August! Where you based?

Hi Steve - OMG I've been spending out all that money on holidays when I could have just got a coach to Glasgow - thanks for putting me right!!!! I'm based in Norfolk - a little village just outside Swaffham - I've only lived here about 7 years though, I'm an Essex girl at heart. You know what they say "you can take the girl out of Essex......." !!!!!!

HI DEBBIE welcome to songstuff and enjoy looking foward to your lyrics and you will notice one thing here that there is only 2 gentleman here out of the uk members and that would be my good self and John now us both being hansome glasweegans well all i can say is "I rest my case "

Archived