this is prayag aka neo

and neoism is what i beleive and follow

Hey

Welcome to Songstuff :)

Cheers

John

Welcome on board :)

Rohan

Hello neoist. Perhaps you could help educate me on neoism.

As a practicing neoist, would you please state your views/beliefs on plagiarism? I'm unsure if what I read was true or a joke someone was making when I looked up neoism.

I looked around the INTERNET and it's not the most reliable source of information. If the epistemology of Neoism supports plagiarism, and neoists believe it it not only their right, but their duty to plagiarize, you may run into a bit of difficulty joining a website where authors, artists, musicians, photographers, lyricists, model makers, and other craftsman who rely on their own skills, developed over years of practice, years of learning the hard way, so freely post their work under the belief that it is at least somewhat safe.

This is, by default, a community where such work is shared and enjoyed for the pleasure of the process, the effort, the ideas, the sense of accomplishment. A community where the achievements and success of others is shared. A community where the efforts of one person are carried on to the next, where growing as a craftsman is not only a result of your own hard work, but the hard work and growth of others like you.

If what I read was indeed authentic, you and I are for the most part polar opposites. If a neoist is indeed a person who believes it is their right to feed and grow without having to contribute any real original, personal effort and only thrives as a result of parasitically feeding off the doers, and achievers of this community, then I'm sorry, I can not welcome you.

I will also refuse to feed you or others like you.

However, if I am wrong, I will publicly apologize to you right here in this forum.

MP

Hi Neo,

Welcome [smiley=bounce.gif]

To be honest, if he is a neoist, he really should be banned - unless of course he was joking, but if he doesn't confirm the post as a joke, then I would say we have to assume that he's copying and pasting our songs into his little folder as we speak...

no no guys you are thinking wrong

To be honest, if he is a neoist, he really should be banned - unless of course he was joking, but if he doesn't confirm the post as a joke, then I would say we have to assume that he's copying and pasting our songs into his little folder as we speak...

I agree with jules, so far he has only had one post. Kind of suspicious unsure.gif

i have re-introduced myself ......... check the introduce urself forum out.....

actually i had exams so couldn't log in to the site....it was my career deciding year so i had to make it well......but now i have vacation so i am back......

moreover NEOISM is a word that i have made......

word neo means--the first

so neoism means "something that has not been done before and you are the first one to do so..."

in that case you are following neoism.....

don't worry be happy

regards, prayag{neo}

PS...i am great fan of matrix

neoism

Unfortunately for all you think the word is original, it's not...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoist

Neoist and Neoism both refer to a subculture of plagiarists and fakes... maybe not the association you want when yo are a writer! ;D

Cheers

John

no no guys you are thinking wrong

i have re-introduced myself ......... check the introduce urself forum out.....

actually i had exams so couldn't log in to the site....it was my career deciding year so i had to make it well......but now i have vacation so i am back......

moreover NEOISM is a word that i have made......

word neo means--the first

so neoism means "something that has not been done before and you are the first one to do so..."

in that case you are following neoism.....

don't worry be happy

regards, prayag{neo}

PS...i am great fan of matrix

Ah, I see, lol.

That makes more sense.

Well, in that case, welcome! And enjoy your stay.

Unfortunately for all you think the word is original, it's not...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoist

Neoist and Neoism both refer to a subculture of plagiarists and fakes... maybe not the association you want when yo are a writer! laugh.gif

damn i'd sue 'em..........coz i have invented this word when i saw matrix.........damn........

don't worry..,....be happy

Well, I said I would apologize if I was wrong...so here it is. I did jump to a conclusion about you based on assumption rather than fact. It would have been unfair of me to take it further than I already had, so I sat back and waited to see what came of it.

Calling yourself neo, and practicing neoism, which has nothing to do with the more organized neoism, is very odd to me. However, as you thought you were being original, i guess that proves you are not a practicing neoist.

Enjoy the boards, get crazy.

where in India are you?

humph! You'll go to india, but will you make it to Blighty for the Songstuff meet?! Pah! ;)

Archived