Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey Ya'll

Musicthom

Nightwolf

Steve

Neoisim

Thanks for the greetings folks, nice to meet you all..

I just wanted to thank everyone who had a listen to the song.

As a result the song has placed #2 in the General Rock ratings at Soundclick over 33,000 other songs *whew*.

We all know this says nothing about the actual song it's self, but it says LEAGUES about my internet friends who took their own time from their day to give it a listen.

That means an incredible lot to me, and I am greatful to each and every one of you for your time. In this hurried world TIME is precious, and you shared yours with me.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Songstuff Maxwell!

I checked out your page and apparently you love music! I've been trying to collect instruments to, right now i'm trying to get a harp.

Wow I didn't know that soundclick was that popular! I think you'll be getting some good advice here... there's alot of different types of music styles that people post on here, from blues to orchestra.

I'm glad that you are very popular on soundclick, hopefully you'll be popular on here to ^_^

~TIMOTHY~

Archived