Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Everyone! It's Great To Be Part Of This Forum!

Hello all!

I'm an independent composer from New York City, who enjoys the multiple layers of creating music. I have become quite adept in music theory for a while now, and I've written music for orchestras and the like. I also enjoy writing songs and lyrics, which are usually only played by a guitar, and of course my voice. I don't have the greatest voice ever, I'll tell you that, but I do put a lot of work into my lyrics and chord progressions. 

I have a multitude of different types of music available via YouTube and SoundCloud, but I figure I won't include those links here, since I'm just getting to know you all. I'm sort of new to the whole forum idea, but I've been growing pretty active in this other forum I joined years ago so I figure why just stop there?

A good and more personal place to get to know my music would be at my website, which is www.ammiraticreations.com. There, I have all the links to the songs I've written and MIDI versions of the songs I've composed. If you'd check it out, that would be wonderful, but I don't blame you if it's not your first priority! There must be millions of people on here asking you to do the same thing, haha. I'm just hoping to get to communicate with other musicians for some feedback and help at developing things more. I also want to get my stuff out there. 

The reason the name of it is ammiraticreations and not just ammiratimusic is because I am also a writer and am coming on to the final stages of my first book. It's pretty similar to writing music, I'd say, just more on the long, and I mean very long side. It took forever to get 70,000 words. I have the greatest respect for authors now. I also write poetry, which is probably why I enjoy writing lyrics so much. 

I would be more than willing and able to help anyone who needs a composer to their lyrics, or vice versa, or just wants some help in building a good chord progression. Believe it or not, that sort of stuff intrigues me so I'm pretty nerdy about it. I'd love to help anyone who needs help in that respect. You just need to promise to show me how it turns out!

Well, that's it, I hope for many days of conversation and learning on this forum. It's great to be here!  :luxhello:  

• Like 1