Your Ad Could Be Here

Challenge #14 It's All About The Hook (Almost)

I've just been asked to extend the song submission for a week, so submission will now be by next Friday. I am looking forward to hearing the submissions too. :)

Next mission should be announced tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

John,

I know it's only Tuesday (or Monday night for some) however I just want to clarify how the finished song should be "released".

Do you want us to PM you or post into this Challenge or into the Song Critique Forum, Showcase or somewhere different.

As you know our group has submitted our song to the October Song Contest, in for a penny, in for a pound!

Can you just clarify for us please how we should be presenting our finished product?

Thanks,

Kel

Hi Kel

Sorry, I have a few distractions going on ATM.

Please send the song links, and song details, including words and attribution, to me via PM. Members will then be able to vote on the songs.

I had initially intended that only the group songs would be involved however that would seem to shy away from a good contest, so I propose that ALL songs are entered in the monthly song contest. All of you should then vote for the best song according to the poll categories. You should not restrict your voting to our group. If your songs are going to compete they should do it on a level platform.

All must vote

You CANNOT vote for your own song

While it would be great if one of the group's songs wins, the most successful group write will be the group song that polls best.

additionally we can have a group vote, in this board, covering more detailed categories etc more aimed at giving each of you some measurable feedback.

In both cases it starts with sending me your songs :)

okay, you have ours, so we are sitting pretty.

Thanks,

Kel

• Editors

I'll be sure to send in the entry before/on the deadline! :)

Had some good fun with the Les and Goldy's song. I'm looking forward to listening to all your entries!