Your Ad Could Be Here

Challenge #21 Coming Of Age

I suggest just posting a link so this thread doesn't become so difficult to navigate, and all the song critiques stay in one thread.

I agree with the link.

New members can always follow the link to there :)

Hey everybody, not to brag but my songs have put me in #1 in Phoenix Arizona, for Christian Rock.

I know it won't last. But, it sure feels good! Her'es the link! My name is Into the Light.

Thanks John, and all the rest of  you, it's because of the challenges!

Goldy :jumping13:  :jumping13:  :jumping13:  :jumping13:
Edited by goldylocks

Wow Goldy Congratz!!!  :luxhello:  :luxhello: 
You really really deserve that. And although it won't last I hope for you it will not be the last time!

Hey everybody, not to brag but my songs have put me in #1 in Phoenix Arizona, for Christian Rock.

I know it won't last. But, it sure feels good! Her'es the link! My name is Into the Light.

Thanks John, and the rest of all of you, it's because of the challenges!

Gratz Goldy... that's the ticket!

Thank you all for being so supportive! That's why I love Songstuff's Lyric Challenge.

Goldy :jumping13:  :jumping13:  :jumping13: .

+1 Great news, Goldy!

Thanks for sharing :)

-James

With all the server problems I haven't had a chance to go through and pick a song yet. I will post a new challenge tomorrow. It will be a quickie!

Goldy that's awesome. So glad and proud for you. Well done

Thanks everybody, for your encouragement. #1,was nice while it lasted, for 2 days. Oh, well, see what I mean about fame being a hard road. Lol. The road just took a detour down to 3.  "C'est la vie!  

Goldy

171186343_899547.gif?6

Edited by goldylocks