Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi Songstuff Community,

Just wanted to chime in here and introduce myself. I'm a singer/songwriter from Ontario Canada. I began playing drums very young and I've got well over 10K hours behind a kit practicing and playing in various bands. A few years ago I decided that my input on songwriting was limited on my throne so I started playing guitar and piano eventually penning my own songs. I've been at this songwriting for a few years now fairly consistently... I write everyday and at the very least try to come up with a new vocal melody on a daily basis. I've written countless crappy songs however I have come across the few gems... I'm simply trying to hone in on the craft of songwriting... developing my knolwedge in lyrics, song sturctures and musical theory.

I'll be sharing a couple songs which I have roughly recorded for feedback.

Thanks for anyone who took the time to read this post, I look forward to working with each and everyone of you, offering advice and most importantly, I look forward to the advice from veteran song writers on the forums.

Cheers,

J~