Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi everyone, I'm new here but not new to music.  I've been writing songs seriously for about 8 years and I'm looking to help others as well as get help.  Additionally, I am a musician and record my songs as if a band were playing them.  Since I do this all the arranging myself, this sometimes leads to more predictive arrangements.  My goal for the year is to release one new song per month.but I want them to be great songs, not just any song.  I've got tons of songs I've written that will never see the light of day but I'm working to be more purposeful with each new song.  My music is available through a variety of forums such as soundcloud, reverbnation, etc, but you can always listen to my latest music at http://www.franssongs.com

Thanks in advance for everyones help and comments in the future.

Fran

• Like 1