Your Ad Could Be Here

Late Introduction

Hi im aloproductionz but you can call me dex im from the uk and im 23 years old

since a child iv been passionate about music

my first instrument I started to play was the keyboard, I would love to mess about with the different preset sounds and play them along with the beats on there I spent a lot of time on there each day. after my older cousin taught me a simple song on the keyboard and challenged me to play it fast and it different adaptions I began wanting to make my own music I started 2 songs on the piano while in primary school and had a few lessons in secondary school but due to going to a bad school class was cancelled and replaced with me crap health and safety.in my spare time I would continue playing a creating music during school my passion for story writing and poetry blossomed

I began making music on the computer towards the end of school where after I went on to do a music diploma but dropped out at the end of the second year because it wasn't for me

other instruments Iv played include flute drums and guitar

I still play and  compose music but now on a piano rather then a keyboard and produce music onn my computer I still write poetry/songs but have taken a break to work on production where atm im at the stage of learning to mix my music and hope after to move on to promoting my music and working towards collaborations with other artist either stuff theyv written or that iv written

I like every genre of music besides death metal to me music is an expression of emotion so each music can suit a better mood but screaming nastiness isn't for me however I once met a man who was a heavy metal listener and surprisingly he was the most gentle kind guy which was interesting I guess it shows how music can be a voice of expression

Hi Dex, its amazing how having a passion for music is something we are just born with.

Be well,

Lisa

Hi

Welcome to the site.

I hope you enjoy being here.

Jan

Archived