Your Ad Could Be Here

Tracy Richardson new to the Community

• Noob

Hello my name is Tracy , I'm a melody writer and I was born to entertain. I'm looking forward to meeting all the wonderful members of this community and making new friends. I come from a humble background with working class parents who struggled with me my whole life to reach for the stars. I'm a free spirit and love intellectual conversation about anything. I have an I for the lady's not the b$$chez and I'm very loyal. I'm from the Greater New York area and have been a member of BMI my whole life. My first experience as a melody writer was working as a dishwasher at a Catskill Mountain Hotel Resort. I snuck away during my lunch break one day and found a Baby Grand on that backstage and the rest is history. I didn't know how much talent I had until then. I want to share my blessing with this community. I have a C.E. AUDIO ENGINEERING and Media Arts Degree from Touro College that I recieved in only one year and graduated at the top of my class.There so much more to my story and maybe we can put it in a song together .Greetings fellow Earthlings

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to SongStuff! Nice intro.  Good to have you join us! Pretty cool music site.. and the peeps... here for sure.  Have fun on the boards.

:)

Peggy

• Noob

Thank you so much. I'm looking forward.

Hey Tracy, welcome to Songstuff! :)

Archived