Your Ad Could Be Here

ChickMusician

Hi everyone, my name is Jill. I have been a performing musician/songwriter and recording artist for a good portion of my life, opening for many National Acts in the United States. Now, I am focusing my musical energies on recording and releasing songs as singles. I can play rhythm guitar, bass and drums and sing as well. I am hoping to find musician/engineer/producers to collaborate with via email in modern pop/rock and other crossover genres. I have recently completed a song that I will be releasing as my first single soon and could provide that as a sample for potential collaborators to hear. If you are a musician with great engineering/production skills and want to collaborate on a pro level, feel free to contact me! Look forward to meeting everyone. -J

• Like 3

Definitely! I wish I was more proficient in it but I just record basic tracks and/or ideas and email them to someone who is great with "making magic" out of them. Sometimes I write my own, sometimes I collaborate with other people. It all depends on the project. Are you a musician, engineer or both?

Edited by ChickMusician

That's great, Peggy. I wish I played keyboards! I have very small hands lol. Yes, you are correct. I began doing it more out of necessity. Now that I have kids, I no longer have the budget to go into studios and record as I did with bands in the past. Also, my passion isn't in the technical area, but I do love being able to say to a talented engineer/produceer "here are my song ideas in basic tracks. What can we do with them?" 🙂