Your Ad Could Be Here

My name is Eva-Nicole and want to introduce myself

Hey Eva-Nicole, Welcome to the Songstuff Family! We have a Songstuff channel on YouTube, aimed at artists, but we also have a new channel aimed at fans, plus I have my own. Perhaps we can all subscribe to each other?

I will check out your music. Great to meet you!

Hi Eva,

Welcome to Songstuff.  This is a lovely cover and video. Thought you might want to check out our Covers board in Showcase.  The Showcase boards are for completed works that we use to select and feature from on our social platforms.  

Nice to have you join in with us. If you have any questions, just ask.

:)

Peggy

On 1/12/2020 at 3:30 AM, Evanicoleleroux said:

Hello there,

Nice to meet you all :) My name is Eva-Nicole Leroux and I am a composer, singer and pianist.

I also make music covers and have a Youtube Channel. Watch the video below and guess the country by hearing my accent!

Would be lovely to stay in touch! Great community here!

Love,

Eva-Nicole

I'm going to guess Ireland.  Sounded Gaelic to me.  Very nice range and smooth, effortless transitions.  Last name is French, however..

SWJ

Hi Eva-Nicole,

Welcome! And to be honest, you sound how you look,  beautiful. Accent, what accent? I only hope you will like some of my lyrics and want to collaborate?

Archived