Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello! I am the frontman, songwriter, and owner of "Kono" - a hard rock band and art collective in Santa Barbara, California.

On the records, I play all the parts and sing all the vocals as well as writing and arranging the songs. I am on a small label, La CIMA Music that specializes in a lot of Latin-American pop and adult contemporary music. I am the only Hard Rock act on this label, and the only artist that composes and performs their songs 100% by themselves. Please check us out!

We have more music videos and the live format coming soon!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Kono Music said:

Hello! I am the frontman, songwriter, and owner of "Kono" - a hard rock band and art collective in Santa Barbara, California.

On the records, I play all the parts and sing all the vocals as well as writing and arranging the songs. I am on a small label, La CIMA Music that specializes in a lot of Latin-American pop and adult contemporary music. I am the only Hard Rock act on this label, and the only artist that composes and performs their songs 100% by themselves. Please check us out!

Welcome to Songstuff! Loving the videos! I feel a playlist addition coming on!

• Like 2

On 2/25/2022 at 4:38 PM, Kono Music said:

Good deal.  Let us know when it's all happening.   In the meantime, if you have any songs that you'd like to show off, please feel free to use the Showcase board. We also have the Critique boards for any lyrics, songs or videos that you are working on and would like outside opinions. 

The Swan and the Ram is really a fun video and song!  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...