the kinks all day and all of the night

One Of These Days - Pink Floyd

Cool! 

Fearless -Pink Floyd

AC/DC - Big Balls

Edited by Just1L

On 8/14/2018 at 9:06 PM, Just1L said:

AC/DC - Big Balls

My friend used to work reception in a massage parlour. She played this loudly one Friday night. There were a load of complaints! Lol could have been her laughing more than anything. My mum hated this song for pretty well all the reasons Iloved it :)

• Haha 1

Natural Woman -- Queen of Soul

four tops > what is a man > my favourite four tops  song 

Digital Man -- Rush

Funny--no circuitous logic going on!  I was responding to what I thought was the post immediately before mine, but my post was published  after something that was unconnected and then the next post just picked up where I left off. I've seen that happen a few times where there doesn't appear to be a connection between posts and it ends up that thread was broken because of some glitch or delay in posting. Now there is a connection that comes to mind, but this isn't the explicit posting section :) ~T

15 hours ago, Timbre said:

Funny--no circuitous logic going on!  I was responding to what I thought was the post immediately before mine, but my post was published  after something that was unconnected and then the next post just picked up where I left off. I've seen that happen a few times where there doesn't appear to be a connection between posts and it ends up that thread was broken because of some glitch or delay in posting. Now there is a connection that comes to mind, but this isn't the explicit posting section :) ~T

I've noticed that sometimes when you click to come to this post it takes you to the last page, sometimes it takes you to the page right before the last page. I myself am guilty of seeing the last post on the page, responding to it, and then realizing later that I wasn't on the last page. I think Rob is the one doing it. He's tricky that one.

Things I didn't say - Dr. Hook

Edited by Capo3tanya

Pearl Jam - State of Love & Trust

Share the Land - The Guess Who

Wharf Rat - Grateful Dead

postscript: Now that Robs post(s) have been removed it looks like I am answering myself. Strangely enough, its works anyway...

Edited by Rudi
deleted post
  • Haha 1