Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello All! Chris From Manchester.

ChrisA

Hi all, just noticed this 'introduce yourself' bit, so, here goes .. (Nicking bits from my own Myspace)

Where to start? Ok then. Hi, I'm Chris A. Intermittently sardonic musical anorak, with a nifty line in dramatic irony and a constant crutch of reverie.

Been playing music, and writing for many years, now. I got lucky in the early 80's, when at 14, the punk band I drummed for, were offered the support slot with Billy Idol’s Generation X. This tour took in all of the UK and bits of Europe, Jeez, I think I learned everything about life on those mad 6 months. Subsequently, playing other instruments, in other bands, in other genre’s, with varying degrees of minor success, and then composing computer music for commercial music software, then cabaret, until now, as a husband, and dad to 2 mint girls, mortgaged up, and intermittently tarting around in Cubase SX.

My Songs 'n' stuff.

I have a pretty large back catalogue of material. A lot of it is of Godawful recording quality, and a lot of it is frankly just Godawful, period. From punk to shoegazer, from synthpop to cabaret. I aim to keep changing these tracks on my myspace page, and still hope to have a go at re-recording at some point.

Anyway, always stuff to learn, always love talking bout music and hearing opinions. That's why I'm here.

Oh, not sure if it's pertinant or not but here's my Myspace .. http://www.myspace.com/mamuciumson