Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Songwriters

pdavid

• Noob

I am interested in possibly collaborating with a songwriter to create original music to accompany lyrics I wrote for a female musician in my novel, Mother Nature’s Son. The book follows the adventures of a federal wildlife law enforcement agent, Lee Reynolds, recruited by an eco-terrorist group that executes a cyber-crime with the intent of redistributing the wealth to the environment. Meanwhile, my protagonist initiates a relationship with Lucy Douglas, a musician he meets at a local club (think environmentalist Jason Bourne meets a young Sheryl Crow). To highlight the part of the novel that explores Lucy’s struggle to succeed in the music business, I wrote a number of songs (lyrics only). The music genre would be rock (think Liz Phair or Juliana Hatfield). If you are interested in composing music for these songs, please visit my website http://www.petedavidbooks.com to view the song lyrics for one of the songs, Paper or Plastic? If you think the lyrics are worthy, you can send me an e-mail indicating your interest at petedavid23@gmail.com.