Absence of life 
Her mouth draws breath 
Leaving emptiness 
She lifts life's veil  
Death embraces sorrow 
Flowers blanket stone memories 
Grief weeps to an orchestra of pain

12524355_69a08886.gif?4

Fricken awesome!!!! What a great piece...what a great great description... I can't say enough of how much I enjoyed this:)

Scarpello

Hey thanks Scarpello, I wrote this when I was dying with a deadly disease. I saw this vision of a fiery woman when I was drugged and ready for surgery.

Summer

Goldylocks

You are amazing!!....taking me to a much higher place!!!..simply brilliant..I am glad to know you...as a fellow writer!!..regards, MIke

Mike, your pretty amazing yourself. Your writing is deep and imaginative. Full of emotion and passion.

Your writing friend

Goldylocks :lol2:  :jumping38:  :jumping25:  :luxhello:  :jumping13:  :pianoplay3:

Goldylocks...Thanks!!...cheers to our mutual admiration club!!...regards, Mike :phone:

• 3 weeks later...

yes works the mind liked it . deep. deep.

scotsman

I really do love this piece. Keep it up!

Regards,

Matthew

• 2 weeks later...

this is one of the best written bits i have found on here, nice and simple, with a good use of words and vocabulary, you seem to have captured the grim reaper at work, and then bottled him up for every body to see

and to top that you have done it without coming accross as overbearing or pertentious, something i struggle with, anyway 10/10  on this one,  it reminds me a lot of jim morrisons frequent trips to the other side, well done!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A very haunting portrayal of Lady Death. Beautiful, sad and poignant. I love the line 'flowers blanket stone memories', creates the perfect visual of flowers at a grave. Really creative and well written :)

Thank you everybody for your input. This is one of my favorite poems on the beautiful dark side. I wrote this when I was diagnosed with a terminal illness and had such a high fever 105 and I saw this vision in my mind of this haunting creature..

Goldy :jumping38:  :jumping25:  :jumping13:  :lol2:  :heartpump:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you everybody, for your encouraging remarks.

Goldy :luxhello:  :luxhello:  :luxhello:  :jumping13:  :jumping38:

Archived