Your Ad Could Be Here

New Member Feedback On Tracks

Hi Guys!  I'm Michelle aka Truth and As You know I'm new to this member to the community. And would love nothing more to get to know you a little better by sharing my music with you. I am a singer songwriter and produce my own tracks. I'm no professional but do give it a go.   I do feel mixing tracks is my weakness. 

However I love experimenting with sound and love making my own musical compositions.  Just for the love of it. And my songs are an honest account of how I was feeling at that moment in time.  An expression of the self.  Its how the vibe makes you feel so I suppose I don't take too much notice of the final mix.    I'm too caught up in the feeling. 

So if you get time out go to www.reverbnation.com/TruthSakim and feel free to take a listen and give me your honest feedback.   You can be brutal lol!  As I said Its honest.   And your feedback can only help and will be appreciated.

Blessings  

Archived