Your Ad Could Be Here

Ready To Bare My Soul, My Name Is Shannon

• Noob

Hello my name is Shannon,

I'm an Oregonian.  First time I have ever posted on a site that I feel fate has lead me to.  Looking for insight, guidance, and honesty with my deepest thoughts, dreams and emotions. I'm looking forward to reading and sharing my thoughts on yours.

I love to write, ink to paper....there is no format, no template.....just me.

I would love to one day hear my words put to music, and be that song with those words that give you goose bumps.

I have no favorite genre of music, I engulf myself with any music or song that has DEPTH. Country, pop, r&b, folk, celtic, rock, blues whatever it may be if it has words that resonate with me.."I'm hooked".

Thank you for reading, super excited to join this community.

Hi Shannon,

A warm welcome to the site. Hope you get on here everybody is very helpful. And in the library you'll find topics to help you along with your writing.

Can't wait to read some of your stuff!!

Good Luck

Kevin

• Noob

Hey Shannon,

Welcome to the site and I hope your dreams aspire here!

-Ryan-

Hi Shannon, looking forward to seeing your work.

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

I hope you enjoy being part of our online community   :)

Jan

Archived