Your Ad Could Be Here

Chat Chat Chat Chat Chat

2 hours ago, Danidog said:

I suspect you'd get a contact high just being in close proximity to Trigger.

Definitely not that kids first rodeo!

The music prodigies totally amaze me, definitely been "touched" by something.

You just know his bands other guitarists had some snide comments after that........trying to keep their jobs hahahah

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Cody said:

You just know his bands other guitarists had some snide comments after that........trying to keep their jobs hahahah

YUP!

2 hours ago, Danidog said:

The music prodigies totally amaze me, definitely been "touched" by something.

I call it the hand of God, unless he went down to the crossroads!

I was once a math prodigy, does that count?

OK all,

Since I started it, I'll continue on till someone shoots me.. Here are some best of's, all in the series worth watching but i'll only put on the first. If you like, just follow them along...

Sorry, couldn't resist:

2 hours ago, John W Selleck said:

I call it the hand of God, unless he went down to the crossroads!

I was once a math prodigy, does that count?

Math and musical notation are our only universal world-wide languages.......well other than most cultures body language and laughter

Maybe the US will catch up someday and get on the metric system :) hahahah makes so much more sense ;) but you know 5,280 ft. in a mile vs. 1000 metres in a kilometre, what do I know? ;)

Watched that fingerstyle video just now, and now I want an lcd screen guitar hahahah!

2 hours ago, Cody said:

Math and musical notation are our only universal world-wide languages.......well other than most cultures body language and laughter

Maybe the US will catch up someday and get on the metric system :) hahahah makes so much more sense ;) but you know 5,280 ft. in a mile vs. 1000 metres in a kilometre, what do I know? ;)

Watched that fingerstyle video just now, and now I want an lcd screen guitar hahahah!

Yup, knew that abouth the math. I know universal sign language, but only the dirty words.

I know basic metrics but only because I was a mechanic for a while and hand to learn them in self defense.

If only I could play the guitar/sax/piano. I broke my left wrist at an early age and now have a "Stupid" left hand. It is 1/2 to 1 second behind my brain so no 2 handed instruments for me. Trust me, I have tried, sounds like 2 cats with their tails tied together and strung up over a clothesline. If I had a guitar like that I would put on only centerfolds; give a whole new meaning to "Tailpiece".

2 minutes ago, John W Selleck said:

Yup, knew that abouth the math. I know universal sign language, but only the dirty words.

I know basic metrics but only because I was a mechanic for a while and hand to learn them in self defense.

If only I could play the guitar/sax/piano. I broke my left wrist at an early age and now have a "Stupid" left hand. It is 1/2 to 1 second behind my brain so no 2 handed instruments for me. Trust me, I have tried, sounds like 2 cats with their tails tied together and strung up over a clothesline. If I had a guitar like that I would put on only centerfolds.

I might have to go looking for that guitar sound! can probably muster up something close couple different fuzzes with some feedback perhaps?  hahahah

1 hour ago, Cody said:

I might have to go looking for that guitar sound! can probably muster up something close couple different fuzzes with some feedback perhaps?  hahahah

I'm sure this guy could find it for you: 

a shovel is actually on my "getting shorter finally" list of things to do this summer, probably just a 1 or 2 stringer though :) That guy does good work! I really liked the little theremin in that 2nd clip.  

Was a little kid at the fireworks stand earlier, had a tragic accident that had befallen me as well one year.......stray spark when in his entire bag of goodies and they all went up at once! hahahah had a great dad, was buying him some more, so I didn't feel so bad laughing at the poor little guy,   I know I cried my little eyes out, but thinking back, it was a great spectacle all at once! but I was traumatized watching half a summers worth of mowing yards around town disappear in seconds :) life lessons............

On 7/5/2020 at 4:55 AM, Cody said:

Was a little kid at the fireworks stand earlier, had a tragic accident that had befallen me as well one year.......stray spark when in his entire bag of goodies and they all went up at once! hahahah had a great dad, was buying him some more, so I didn't feel so bad laughing at the poor little guy,   I know I cried my little eyes out, but thinking back, it was a great spectacle all at once! but I was traumatized watching half a summers worth of mowing yards around town disappear in seconds :) life lessons............

Gotta be a country song in there somewhere!!!

Yeah........somewhere :) Shocked actually how vivid of a memory that is,  I couldn't of been but 7 maybe 8.  Probably just because I find it funny, no real trauma, tend to not want to remember anything actually horrific ;) 

AHHHHHH!!!!!! break out the photoshop!

hahaha kidding!

Hahaha, thanks for the commentary.

It gives me the chill that i don't look that far from a human being appearance :D 

Heres what I look like with no photoshop :) haha, that is 3rd one this year that's come right up on the porch to say hi while I was sitting there, just a bullsnake(not venomous) but I didnt make introductions, other than eyes they look identical to most rattlesnakes around here since they're mostly all losing their rattles.20200707_173233.thumb.jpg.0c051b6f03f626fc85684badbc03050a.jpg

damn things terrify me :) now I'm mad I tore up my grass I've been working so hard on hahahah

It looks large....

I like snakes and want to own one. 

10 hours ago, Richard Watashi said:

It looks large....

I like snakes and want to own one. 

Was maybe 5ft, they get bigger! well 4ft 9 now :) 

Only animal I have never had the urge to want :) Have had pet bobcats/skunks/several other things not really ideal pets :) Well the skunk was great, was actually like a good cat :)  Bobcat not so much, unless you like getting snuck up on and scratched to hell :) 

Snails won't kill you in 20s if you step near them! I don't think!?!? Maybe I should look into snails a little more I might have another mortal enemy in the animal kingdom hahaha.  

@geographyhorse  Yeah I'm looking forward to that video! Is a grand idea! 

10 minutes ago, Cody said:

Snails won't kill you in 20s if you step near them! I don't think!?!? Maybe I should look into snails a little more I might have another mortal enemy in the animal kingdom hahaha.  

@geographyhorse  Yeah I'm looking forward to that video! Is a grand idea! 

I think there are some sea slugs that are deadly poisonous. 😐

Archived