Your Ad Could Be Here

Chat Chat Chat Chat Chat

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, ALONE Mikael Julin said:

This has a great classic alternative vibe to it which reminds me of so many songs. I like it a lot.

One thing I have to ask is Who is Holly Grail? Or is that a typo meant to mean Holy Grail?

Good tune. :)

Randy

Thanks, this make me soooo happy to hear.

Holly Grail would be Holy Grail, but then we watched an episode 

of Mr Mercedes and a girl`s name is Holly, so it became Holly Grail 😉

Best regards from SWEDEN.

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, Irem Kilic said:

hi wil someone help me with songwriting pleaase? i need urgent help

it’s a bit like saying “will someone help me with house design please? It’s a very, very broad ranging question. Are you looking for someone to write a song FOR you, write a song WITH you, to teach you how to write a song, to explain how songs are written, to critique your song, to solve an issue with your song, to explain a.song etc etc etc.

12 hours ago, john said:

it’s a bit like saying “will someone help me with house design please? It’s a very, very broad ranging question. Are you looking for someone to write a song FOR you, write a song WITH you, to teach you how to write a song, to explain how songs are written, to critique your song, to solve an issue with your song, to explain a.song etc etc etc.

What John said!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, just wrapping up my last day of work for a month, or two, or however long it takes for the virus to pass and get things back to normal. You may or may not know but I work for a newspaper company in St. Louis which owns 3 papers in the St. Louis area. One will not be coming back after this. Another one will and the 3rd is now up in the air, so we shall see. For the last issue of one of the papers I was able to sneak an ad in promoting my music. Just thought I'd share the photo of me and the ad in the paper. Crazy times but I can definitely use some time off and I've got lots to do.

IMG_2573.JPG

Thanks to the virus our friend's big 50th birthday was cancelled/postponed. So we did a zoom meeting instead and my wife and I dressed up as Joe Exotic and Carol Baskin (from Netflix doc Tiger King if you're not familiar)  as a gift, and for fun. It was a hoot.

4 hours ago, Just1L said:

Thanks to the virus our friend's big 50th birthday was cancelled/postponed. So we did a zoom meeting instead and my wife and I dressed up as Joe Exotic and Carol Baskin (from Netflix doc Tiger King if you're not familiar)  as a gift, and for fun. It was a hoot.

How fun. It's great you all got together for the 50th.  Doing online happy hour with my sisters each day to stay connected. 

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,  just gonna chat here:

i feel so good atm, that i just want to talk to people and have fun. :) And what is more, i am quite sober. :) I think it is because of combination of things. First, i like mornings, second, i have a cofee and cigarettes, 3rd, it is a weekend, so i dont need to blame myself that i procrastinate important stuff that i can't solve today, 4th: i think the meth in my body is still a little bit active.

I started to do hard drugs lately. Meth - to be specific. I am alright with that. Not that i would say it is a good path, but it pushes all my negative emotions and thoughts aside, and it really ease the pressure i am feeling these days. I am not a person that cares for his health. Don't judge me.

I wish to get financially better, but taking in acount all my debts that i am not able to pay anymore , and that i don't have a job now, i am worried. Sometimes, it is so scarry, that i think of a way to escape.. that would solve everything. It is not going to be good in that way any soon. But i don't care, because i can... get high, get drank, get a cigarette, get dead... What is going to happen with me, that will just happen. 

Anyway, this morning feels great. Thanks to certain people i've been talking to over the night, and in the morning. 

How are you all doing? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 1:48 AM, Richard Watashi said:

Hi everyone,  just gonna chat here:

i feel so good atm, that i just want to talk to people and have fun. :) And what is more, i am quite sober. :) I think it is because of combination of things. First, i like mornings, second, i have a cofee and cigarettes, 3rd, it is a weekend, so i dont need to blame myself that i procrastinate important stuff that i can't solve today, 4th: i think the meth in my body is still a little bit active.

I started to do hard drugs lately. Meth - to be specific. I am alright with that. Not that i would say it is a good path, but it pushes all my negative emotions and thoughts aside, and it really ease the pressure i am feeling these days. I am not a person that cares for his health. Don't judge me.

I wish to get financially better, but taking in acount all my debts that i am not able to pay anymore , and that i don't have a job now, i am worried. Sometimes, it is so scarry, that i think of a way to escape.. that would solve everything. It is not going to be good in that way any soon. But i don't care, because i can... get high, get drank, get a cigarette, get dead... What is going to happen with me, that will just happen. 

Anyway, this morning feels great. Thanks to certain people i've been talking to over the night, and in the morning. 

How are you all doing? 

I won't/don't judge, but just a fair warning, I am from probably the meth capital of the world...old whatshisname from breaking bad has nothing on these redneck chemists....I'm pretty high strung naturally(think they call it ADHD) heh.... so its never really done much for me, but make me want to chew my face....Just don't stick it man....too many people with good heads on their shoulders have went down a road they couldn't come back from that way.

You may not care now what's to come, but you could always change your mind......just stay open to the possibility... things do tend to work themselves out for the better if you give it an effort.  Best of luck to ya!  Hope you're still feeling well :) .....I'll get off my soapbox now and go have a drink :) 

Stupid hot weather for me today, I spent the winter in New England.....still adjusting to what's basically a desert......right at 90 and humid to boot, but no rain.  Plants are loving it, but so are the snakes/mosquitoes/spiders/scorpions...had my second run-in with a monster snake in as many weeks, they're big this year.  I'm a scared little piss-pants kid when it comes to sneaky slithery poisonous creepy crawly things, almost barefoot stepped on a scorpion too today........god I love/hate the country :)  

I always loved hot Summers and hated cold. 

Lucky that you were not stung. 

On 6/10/2020 at 5:06 PM, Patchez said:

Eh, well, "not really" so to speak. All is well though.

However, every now and then I feel, what I'll call for lack of better descripter, -- tramautised by life ;) hahhh! So much going on, so quickly and just swinging at all the balls thrown at me making sure I hit them all, -- if makes sense. It passes. 

Actually, aside from just general playing (music, guitar), this has been the longest I've gone in "recharge" mode from a prior writing (music) spree. 

I think there was just to much IRL work, which of course, comes first; no doubt. Nevertheless we all have 5 mins here and 10 mins there and can "warm into" a musical write/composition. Not lately, this time. I keep an eye out though :) 

Typically, as quite organised, got Lyrics this time scattered all over, and trying to pull them into one spot. Sometimes, I get so many, they all look like have potential, yet, look like krappe for the delete or print'n-scrap pile. :) 

So, that may be interesting to some, but I doubt it ;) so, choose to bore you with it instead... (you asked!), hahahahaha 🤔 🤐 -- if I go into "do" mode, I'll dissapear from "here" for a bit. We all know how that goes, I think?, guess... my "online" what I call "write and do" while writing circle has changed and that has an effect (I'm here). So, differences have effect. 

I had an interesting observation recently online. However, what I think is interesting is not for others, typicall, -- so, keep it to myself ;) and leave you-all wondering instead. :) 

So, derUgo!  

Rushy-times? I have a slow life, more or less. Doesn't mean not stressfull though.

It is interesting enough, thanks. You peaked my attention > what observation? :) 

Archived