Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

Hey fellow musicians! 

So I'm always been a musician in my soul, and writing my own music too. Although I've been too shy to share it. Now I'm putting myself out there and I'd really appreciate your opinions,  tips and tricks on what I did good, and what I could do better! So here's two links to my original song I've made public so far. They are really personal with the lyrics and emotion. Hope you'll take your time to help me out!🤗

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Qjxz9MnpI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOMvcKHHtQ4

Hi Inessa!

Welcome to Songstuff! This is a great site to share your music with others and to improve!

The correct board for getting feedback of your songs is the Song Critique board. For being able to post your songs for critique, you need to have 3 posts in the site, 2 of them giving feedback to other people posting their songs in the same board. We do this, because we need implication of all the members in the forum in helping fellow musicians with their music! Everybody´s opinion and ideas are important, independently on the level of experience. The most perspectives we can get towards our work, the most we can get better! So, feel free to have a look in the critique boards and help other members that have their work there, providing opinions and ideas to improve!

I hope to see your work for critique soon! I´m sure you´ll receive great help from other members! Oh, and... if you post your songs there, don´t forget to provide the lyrics as well. They are a very important part of your song, and it´s always super helpful for people evaluating the track to be able to follow the lyrics while listening! I´ve seen you attached the lyrics in the youtube page! But if you could also post them in the forum it would be really handy!

See you on the boards!

Best,

Michan

BTW: very nice songs, soft and lovely :)

Hi Inessa,

Welcome to Songstuff! Taking that step to start sharing your work is pretty great.  It's nice work, too. 

:)

Peggy

Archived