Your Ad Could Be Here

What are you listening to in 2023?

• 2 weeks later...

l found one of my old  Enya Albums that l had forgotten about,  Dark Island. Been listening to it today,  To me, Lovely lyrics. Great Album.

Edited by Jac

One of my favorite bands

My husband could'nt get tickets to see them, but seeing their tribute band in October who are extremely good, so i'm really looking forward to it.

What an incredible Artist. l love his work but i'm  Empathic and l find it hard to listen to his lyrics sometimes as l feel his pain so much :(

He's one of those people id love meet and sit next to at a dinner party, l'd have so many questions to ask him.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 10:26 AM, Glammerocity said:

Wings were banned twice by the BBC, four years before the Sex Pistols. First time was for their debut single, Give Ireland Back to the Irish, which EMI refuse to release, until Paul said he wouldn't record another note for them. They changed their minds. Second ban was for apparently encouraging drug use with this:

LOVE this song, rocks like mad! Sex, drugs and Rock and Roll in one convenient package. 👍😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Talk To Bears Music said:

LOVE this song, rocks like mad! Sex, drugs and Rock and Roll in one convenient package. 👍😁

It was released as a double A side, so C Moon got the airplay. I've still got the single.

Meanwhile, for some reason this gves me a sort of old school vibe.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Prince & The Revolution!

Edited by Alicatt
video embed

• 2 weeks later...
  • Noob

I am astounded by this man's talent and did a deep dive into him and his music recently. This live concert is just sublime.

https://youtu.be/aHqfMvrmPE8?si=RR3ffUZCmnjv1o1E

• 1 month later...

My favorite group at the moment : Wolf Alice (London)