Your Ad Could Be Here

Nice sampling, @outss. Love the overall delivery of this piece and that chorus is catchy as hell, love Tell's vocal texture and I think it meshes well with your vocals! I hope you guys continue to rap, together.

Enjoying the positivity,

Ken 

Outss - I'm not feeling this one as much as your other. Might just be the style of the rapping, which I've never been a fan of. It is difficult to rap this fast and get your breathing correct and there were times listening, when it certainly sounded that way. How do you rap, do you do it to a metronome? That might help.

Tells has a nice voice and sounded right, her delivery was really good.

The drums didn't work for me, I don't know if it was the type of drum or just the beat. I liked the sample, but having it all the way through the track with no let up, felt too much.

I did like the way it dropped off at the end, that was a really nice touch.

The production sounded okay with what you have to work with, as there didn't seem that much going on and other than the vocal, it seemed to be the same all the way through.

No disrespect to you as a rapper, but I would have Tells doing the rap, with you as the second rapper. Her voice really suited this style and had a nice air to it.

• 2 weeks later...

The sample is cool.  But the drums are weak (IMO)  You could use a bit dither to add some character to them.  Chill vibe, nice

Archived