Your Ad Could Be Here

hey-diddly-doodly howdy do everybody!

Sean Straw

Hey-diddly-doodly howdy do everybody!

My name is Sean and I think it would be safe to say I'm pretty new around here! 🙂

I'm a rock musician for the most part and honed my chops playing in a few cover bands over the past couple years as a guitarist. at the same time I started writing my own lyrics but never had the desire to share them with anybody. That has suddenly changed and I felt like here would be an amazing place to start. I really look forward to hearing what people think of my songwriting and hope to maybe be able to help with giving my opinion on other peoples work too. this seems like a lovely forum and I can't wait to talk to you all!

• Like 2

Hey Sean nice to meet you!  

I write across genre, sometimes not even sure which one my lyric or song fits into. Lots of rock influence though. It does look like a good place around here,  so much to check out still ;)

Tory

21 hours ago, Tory said:

Hey Sean nice to meet you!  

I write across genre, sometimes not even sure which one my lyric or song fits into. Lots of rock influence though. It does look like a good place around here,  so much to check out still ;)

Tory

Nice to meet you too Tory!

I'm sure youll figure out (or maybe even craft a new genre) to which your writing belongs to! (;