Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello people!

Hi everyone, I thought this looked like a nice community of musicians so I wanted to try joining in.

It's really cool to have that banner at the top with people's random soundcloud tracks! I like that idea.

I hope to do more than just plug myself and actually get into some of the discussions here, we'll see how that goes. Looks like there's some interesting stuff going on.

I write in various different styles, but usually it's something that involves piano because that's my main instrument. I also sing from time to time and co-run youtube channel where me and a friend post covers of various things, usually from video games or anime. If any of you guys are into that kinda stuff I'd love if you checked us out!

Anyway I've put my soundcloud page below if anyone's interested. If anyone has any comments (constructive criticism, anything you like in particular or whatever) then I'd love to hear it.

Hey Jole, a big welcome to Songstuff! Like most communities, you will tend to get more out of a community if you put more in. Be active, make connections, and if you have goals we can help you attain, the most productive way ahead is usually to let us know what those goals are sooner than later :)

If you need any help, just ask. Staff and members are helpful and friendly :)

Welcome! Will give some stuff a listen tomorrow, was just about to try and get some sleep. 

Archived