Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

---

...Now we rest in our beds down there, and the disease that was has left us, and we both were dressed in red.

I lay next at him, my beloved, dead. He was merely seventeen autumns old - when he the breath of life no longer can hold.

---

Born in the autumn when maple leaves burn bloody red, and the rain is close at hand.

Your smile was exchanged for shock and disbelief - when I told you that I'd been struck by the disease.

---

"I'm sorry, but I love you so. Hate me if you want. --- I should go. My feelings for you are certain like roses are red, I will not return - will prepare for my rest down there, in my bed."

---

Petals of the rose, so silky smooth. Autumn approaches, and his impending doom.

Cannot stand the thought about his arms around another. Don't want to imagine someone else be his joy.

The rose has started to dry, I cut the stalk, the leaves they cry, they're gloomy red, and I will rest... when he is dead.

---

Your smile was exchanged for shock and disbelief - when I stabbed you in the throat, you knelt down screaming on your knees.

If you won't be my boy, then I won't be yours, won't be anyone else's, my lovely rose.

---

Sleep in the autumn when maple leaves burn bloody red, I embrace my beloved, as he soon joins the dead.

The rain soaks us, but the drops are red, I close my eyes, and I whisper to him... "I'm sorry, but I love you so. Hate me if you want, I won't let you go alone."

---

He trembles, shakes and coughs, gasps for air - and this is truly it (he chokes), and his eyes are full of despair.

Yet the words come pouring, dressed in red... "I love you too." he says and I sit there silenced, slowly going insane.

He embraces me and presses his lips against mine as his breath soon will leave, and the rose it starts to wither.

I press myself firmly into him as grief cuts the strings of my heart like the blade that cut the stalk. I freeze up, then I cough, and I drench his visage in red.

---

Tired, exhausted, sleep awaits. My eyes are shut, I have died of grief, and I had so much to say.

I'm losing my color, autumn is here, and just like the rose, we wither away...

Archived