Your Ad Could Be Here

What are you listening to at the moment?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, geographyhorse said:

I don't know if you guys have had the same experience of not liking something in the past only to realize years later that it's brilliant. That's the band Tool for me, right now. Heard Laterallus about a week ago. Wow, I misjudged that band. 

Thats so funny man cuz one of the first posts I made on this site was asking that very same question! Mine was Rush, I HATED them, over years of exposure they became my favorite band. I didn't "get" it lol. I like Tool also! Yeah Lateralus is pretty sick! Check out the Fibonnaci Sequence post in musicians lounge, this dude does some amazing spoken/clapped percussion. 

Edited by Capo3tanya
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, geographyhorse said:

I love Yes. I know it's not popular, but I really dig the Drama album. It's like a weird alternate dimension where prog met new wave. 

I looove Tempus Fugit! I dance around like a maniac to that lol and it's so fun to sing. Machine Messiah also, very cool songs. 😀

• Like 1

• 2 months later...