Your Ad Could Be Here

What are you listening to at the moment?

• 4 weeks later...

It's getting harder and harder to get through this thread via my phone. I wonder if all the threads might not need some adjusting to make them shorter, like maybe just ten comments per page or something? Just a thought.

• Like 1

If you're a bass player looking for a different song to learn, you can't go wrong with Stuart Morrow-era New Model Army:

• 2 weeks later...

I’m enjoying this right now:

An interesting lay up with the pre-song story lasting a few minutes!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From Serbia Riblja Corba, Bajaga y Instruktori, Romania the Eyedrops, and early stuff of Omega from Hungary 1965-1969. Rediscovering the Post Punk era 1979-1989.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, all!

I'm a New Ager.  Right now I'm listening to 'Seascapes' by Frank Mills, preceded by Paul Collier 'This may be Goodbye', a load of Michel Pepe tracks and tracks by Alain Morisod, the mainstay of 'Sweet People', the band Abba ripped one of their biggest hits off.

Really, you say?  'Ave a listen to this - and remember Sweet People WROTE this track FIRST!!

Yours respectfully,

Chris.

Watch the video here

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Donald Fagen - Sunken Condos 

Finch - Glory of the Inner Force 

McCartney/Wings - Band On The Run 

Style Council - Best Of 

I've been listening to a few new/old things, they are in no particular order:

Sticky Fingers by Rolling Stones. Never been much of a stones fan until recently so it's like a new band for me and this is great! 

How do I know... By The Amazons

A fairly new band. Modern sounding English rock but with some great vocals and songs. 

100% proof neon by Ronnie Dunn

His latest. I'm a sucker for a bit of country and this for me is a great country record. 

Play Deep by The Outfield

One of the best pop rock records of the 80's and still sounds great. (disclaimer, my brother was the drummer). Even so this is great! 

Cheers

Les

• Like 1

I found this random artist on spotify,

there's only one album that's from 1984, I think. It's impossible for me to find any other info on the guy. It's pretty unique, I think, a combination of Electronic sounds and electric guitar. Deserves to be heard at least. 
Anyway, enjoy the music.

The artist spotify page

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Probably not particularly popular in this forum, but I can't stop listening to Sammy Rae and the Friends.  They have a couple of EP's out (most recently they seem to be releasing covers, which I'm not particularly a fan of).  I love Sammy Rae's delivery, and lyrics, and the band is pretty darned funky. Here's an example.  Lots of their stuff on YT from live shows, but this is from one of their studio EP's.

• Like 2

We've been planning for a New Topic: What are you listening to in 2023?  ComingJanuary!!

This Topic will still be available  in total or grouped into years and may be locked for updates.

Any suggestions welcomed. 

Peggy

• Like 1