Your Ad Could Be Here

What are you listening to at the moment?

On 10/5/2017 at 7:02 AM, starise said:

I remember when my brother got this when it came out. Anyone that plays guitar should go out and see him if he is still playing out.

I missed this band(The Cut Worms) at the Appleton Mile of Music fest two years ago, but saw the entry in the sites menu of bands. If you like a little campy retro 60s pop, this will fill the bill.

Retro in a big way! Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1

Another by accident find was this band DIIV . They have different take on the Cure as well as not relying on image to sell their music. Plus their vocals are shadowy at best which is another dynamic affect as far as looking at a voice as just another instrument.

• Like 1

Another go to song for me. I hope to have this one played at my wake.

I never pictured you as a Crimson fan Peggy. Yeah, that song is crazy fun. Remembered when it came out.

• Haha 1

Big Thief - their latest Capacity which made me listen to the previous one, Masterpiece.

Before that I was listening to the band Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever.

Brand New Brand New song.. Mysteriously appeared on Reddit for a short period on New Year's Eve.. Notable because Brand New announced Science Fiction (released Oct 20 2017) would be their last and final album and be retiring as a band.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Editors

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

listening to my i.pod  classic 2nd series listen to it almost every day maybe only a couple of songs at a time other times for an hour or more .   have over seven thousand songs on it so mostly on shuffle . just had Steve  Via > still my bleeding heart, the one before that was a classical music song > well music nice to mix it up

john

• Like 1

I mostly listen to music out of the 60-70-80 when at home but like a good dance song when I go out. I do not really am that into music listening so I do not have any favorite artist or band. When I was younger I was crazy about rap. 2Pac was my man 😀

But with getting a bit older that changed. I do not listen to rap anymore really.

Mozex

I find it strange that your music preference changes I still listen to the music I liked . well still like would never think of not listening to all types of music . you never know what will make your ears perk up and your feet start tapping

john

• 1 month later...