Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey!

I'm not much into rap any more (but I used to). Since I'm not native English speaker I can't understand all what you are saying, but besides that I really like how it sounds. Your voice timbre is so soft and round, I feel relaxed while listening.

I have to say... you just made me go back to my hip-hop period, going to MC battles during the afternoons, and then spending the whole night discussing with my friends about crazy topics in a fog of weed smoke. Oh Gosh how much I miss that! Those where good, relaxed and happy times! Thanks for that, I've really enjoyed this (I've listened 3 times actually!)

Best!

7 minutes ago, Michan said:

Hey!

I'm not much into rap any more (but I used to). Since I'm not native English speaker I can't understand all what you are saying, but besides that I really like how it sounds. Your voice timbre is so soft and round, I feel relaxed while listening.

I have to say... you just made me go back to my hip-hop period, going to MC battles during the afternoons, and then spending the whole night discussing with my friends about crazy topics in a fog of weed smoke. Oh Gosh how much I miss that! Those where good, relaxed and happy times! Thanks for that, I've really enjoyed this (I've listened 3 times actually!)

Best!

hey :) after writing this ill post up the lyrics. just wanted to say thankyou for leaving a nice comment, I was actually surprised by what you said about my voice. iv felt my rap voice needed a lot of work in terms of how it sounds. boosted up my confidence :) brings a smile to my face that it brought back a feeling of nostaliga

I Can Rhyme Manything

Radarmc

I can rhyme many thing
Literally anything
Biological editing 
After you bred a ting
On the computer selecting
Genetic traits deemed menacing 
Changing behaviour that's negative
I guess you'll need less cash for medicine
I guess you can buy more of everything

DONT DDDONT TELL A NIGGA
RADAR ON A RIDDIM CANT FLOW
CAUSE I CONTROL FLOW WITH syllables
STRUCTURED BARS WITH INTERVALS
BIGGER OPINION WITH A BIGGER CAUSE
BARS LIKE YOURS ARE LITTERED THOUGHTS
ALL YOU TALK IS DOE AND INTERCOURSE
I WANNA HEAR SOMETHING INTTULECTAL

LDOPA DDDDOPAMINE
LDOPA DUH DOPAMINE
BECAREFULL MIGHT CAUSE PHYCHOSEES
I WARNED YOU BUT I ALSO GAVE you THE KEYS
COME ON LETS GO,LETS TAKE IT FURTHER
I CANT CAUSE YOUR STILL A LEARNER
CANT DRIVE BIG MWAY
CAUSE YOU MIGHT CRASH AND BURN UP
f*ck IT LETS CAUSE AN INFERNO
Dmt synthesis internal
melatonin FROM SERATONIN
GO 1 STEP AHEAD U CAN TELEPHONE IN
DONT TAKE MY WORD GO LEARN MORE

I used to try an quiet my mind
Then I realised its nothing less then me myself and I
why would I decide to silent my
My conscious streams my conscious mind
Ask a question receive insight
Reflect to the collective mind
Research for a respected time

I can rhyme many thing

Literally anything
Biological editing 
After you bred a ting
On the computer selecting
Genetic traits deemed menacing 
Changing behaviour that's negative
I guess you'll need less cash for medicine
I guess you can buy more of everything

Just now, ALOPRODUCTIONZ said:

hey :) after writing this ill post up the lyrics. just wanted to say thankyou for leaving a nice comment, I was actually surprised by what you said about my voice. iv felt my rap voice needed a lot of work in terms of how it sounds. boosted up my confidence :) brings a smile to my face that it brought back a feeling of nostaliga

Oh, well... that depends on what kind of voice you are looking for I guess. If you want an agressive voice to answer back in a battle, maybe you have to work on it, but for me it sounded just beautiful, actually I'm listening to it again. I would put your song better than many others, but I guess it's a "relaxed" rap song.

I like your changes of rythm, since they are strong but flow nicely, and also the "fast" part when you do that repetition of songs, and stop in unexpected places it's super cool! I love it! Also when you add up with that isolated "But" the effect is very nice.

Everything can be improved I guess, and as I told you, I'm not into rap any more, so maybe my opinion is not the most "commercial" one. But don't say that your rap voice is not good just because it doesn't sound like the average. That is exactly what have made me listen to it and be willing to leave a comment here, when the fact is that there are many other people in songstuff that post rap songs (and I've also listened to some of them). Having a unique style is awesome, and I guess you might have found one that works nicely for you (and for me!!) :)

Thanks again for sharing this!!

Btw, your lyrics are the typical ones used in a battle. But yeah, I guess with your calm style you won't intimidate the oponent! I would like to see the oponent's reaction in an actual mc battle of nowadays!

I like your voice as well, its clear and smooth. I think your rhythm and flow is quite good too, it kept my attention from start to finish.

This section sounded really catchy, especially the first two lines:

LDOPA DDDDOPAMINE
LDOPA DUH DOPAMINE

BECAREFULL MIGHT CAUSE PHYCHOSEES
I WARNED YOU BUT I ALSO GAVE you THE KEYS

Great stuff,

Ken

2 hours ago, Michan said:

Btw, your lyrics are the typical ones used in a battle. But yeah, I guess with your calm style you won't intimidate the oponent! I would like to see the oponent's reaction in an actual mc battle of nowadays!

I wrote the lyrics over this style beat. id deffo say the genre influenced the style n flow. gonna record over this beat rather  then that hiphop one. was testing the lyrics over a hiphopbeat. you should check out the genre grime if your not familiar with it, you might like it.

• Noob

The instrumental sounds really crazy. 

Archived