Your Ad Could Be Here

What are you listening to at the moment?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, all!

I'm a New Ager.  Right now I'm listening to 'Seascapes' by Frank Mills, preceded by Paul Collier 'This may be Goodbye', a load of Michel Pepe tracks and tracks by Alain Morisod, the mainstay of 'Sweet People', the band Abba ripped one of their biggest hits off.

Really, you say?  'Ave a listen to this - and remember Sweet People WROTE this track FIRST!!

Yours respectfully,

Chris.

Watch the video here

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been listening to a few new/old things, they are in no particular order:

Sticky Fingers by Rolling Stones. Never been much of a stones fan until recently so it's like a new band for me and this is great! 

How do I know... By The Amazons

A fairly new band. Modern sounding English rock but with some great vocals and songs. 

100% proof neon by Ronnie Dunn

His latest. I'm a sucker for a bit of country and this for me is a great country record. 

Play Deep by The Outfield

One of the best pop rock records of the 80's and still sounds great. (disclaimer, my brother was the drummer). Even so this is great! 

Cheers

Les

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Probably not particularly popular in this forum, but I can't stop listening to Sammy Rae and the Friends.  They have a couple of EP's out (most recently they seem to be releasing covers, which I'm not particularly a fan of).  I love Sammy Rae's delivery, and lyrics, and the band is pretty darned funky. Here's an example.  Lots of their stuff on YT from live shows, but this is from one of their studio EP's.

• Like 2