Your Ad Could Be Here

What are you listening to at the moment?

71Nc5s5YbFL._SL1050_.jpg

Hi again all,

Sometimes I forget how special these ladies are:

the girl really having a good time . 

saw K.D in Bristol .many years ago and wow when she sings this song . one of the best versions .Personal opinion .

this is a Bristol band . I  like their sound . the banksy is on a wall in Bristol

Edited by scotsman89

a lot of people thought Lady GaGa was just some pop singer until she did the duet with Tony Bennett  

Cayetana and Gladie Two bands fronted by Augusta Koch. 

I bought this blu ray cheap, and thought it was going to suck. I mean look at that cover. The girl in the front is cute. I wear reading glasses and didn't notice the "wrestling" motif. When I put it in the player and I saw a wrestling menu I thought "Ten minutes and this is going off". 

81AxPbVREuL._SL1500_.jpg

From the opening scene I knew I was WRONG. Best movie I've seen in years. I've watched it at least 20 times now. From the first, there's a song when Pugh is getting on the place that's EXCELLENT. It took 19 times before I decided to look up who did the song. It's -

Certain for Miles FWMF version

The only reason they never hit it big has to be poor management. Great songs, great albums. Gladie, Koch's current band also has great songs. If you like pop/punk give these bands a good listen. They don't have any clunker songs. 

https://cayetana.bandcamp.com/music

https://gladie.bandcamp.com/

• Noob

I’ve found an amazing new talent, she’s called ‘Eleanor Knight’ and she’s 20 years old and made this album in 6 months. It’s the best thing I’ve heard all year! First time making electronic music too. It’s trip-hop, ace vocals, r&b vibes too, she’s totally unknown but I think she’ll be big. It’s on bandcamp and will be on all streaming platforms in a couple days

I’ll share the links-

Bandcamp- https://eleanorknight.bandcamp.com/album/i-can-see-the-sun-is-burning-out

Spotify- https://open.spotify.com/artist/0YqLeFBJQci3hS4vNZf1tQ?si=4EcJ9SuCSfa3bw3iNzAnRg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right now I am listening to an incredible musician named Maro ... Her voice is really different, and not typical at all. A lot of super interesting chords/ideas in her work. 

This is one of my faves from her... 

• Like 1

• Editors
On 3/17/2021 at 9:06 AM, mississippidave said:

Right now I am listening to an incredible musician named Maro ... Her voice is really different, and not typical at all. A lot of super interesting chords/ideas in her work. 

This is one of my faves from her... 

Huge fan here myself! I discovered Maro because of her involvement as the live band/crew with Jacob Collier.

One of my most favorite songs of hers is this collab tune called "Move On". Takes me to a world!

Also her live version of Bon Iver's Hey Ma with Lizzy McAlpine gives me the chills every frikkin time. sigh

Thanks for reminding me of her for the week. Need to get my fill! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Editors

Norah Jones blessing the quiet in her room...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...