Your Ad Could Be Here

Challenge #15 Writing For The Strolling Bones

00:17 am over here in Belgium.
NZ... Still want to visit that country!

I don't expect to get many more votes ectually... Kell is pretty populair over here I see :P

00:17 am over here in Belgium.

NZ... Still want to visit that country!

I don't expect to get many more votes ectually... Kell is pretty populair over here I see :P

I'm famous in Belgium?

I didn't know I was so well known!

Maybe I should arrange a concert tour?

That would certainly increase the population in Netherlands and France!

• Like 1

I voted for you Vagda, I liked your lyric. I voted for all the ones that were posted.. I think you all worked hard on your lyrics, deserving of Nic's approval.

: :yahoo: :Vagda  Rudi :yahoo: Kel :yahoo: J.D, :yahoo: Les :yahoo:

Edited by goldylocks
  • Like 1

Kel's was too good for a stones hater.

JD & Vagda managed surprising & spirited stuff too.

Bones, Stones or Stoned, either way it was fun.  I enjoyed this challenge!  Nobody got Mic sick?  Not yet,  how log is the poll open?

The main thing is Vagda you took the time to write something and not just let the challenge pass by.

The winning aspect of anything is not that much of a big deal for me, as long as I have tried and made the effort then I'm half way there. 

Be happy with what you do but always try to improve yourself! 

Start saving for your NZ trip!

Les

That's the main reason I joined this group.

Improving myself and write things I would never write on my own.

And I fail, than I fail... it's a lesson learned than :)

Me and my friends talked about going to NZ next year.

So maybe :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John, 

Is the poll still open for the Strolling Bones? Do I have to wait 'til the poll is closed before  I can edit Sixty-Nine.  I would like to edit by putting the correct title,  its title should read:  Highway Sixty-Nine.

Jan

POLL AS AT 23 OCT 2013 (GMT+10)

Long Leg Lover                                  NSJ                         100%                                         3

Drippin' Love                                      NSJ                          100%                                         1

Sticky When Rich                               NSJ                          100%                                        3

69                                                       JDHarris                   100%                                        4

69 Now                                               JDHarris                   100%                                        3

Red Hot Mama                                   Kel                            100%                                        6

Drippin' Love                                      Vagda                       100%                                        4

Red Hot Mama                                   Goldy                        100%                                        5

Sticky When Rich                               Scorpionking             100%                                        1  

Sticky When Rich                               Rudi                          100%                                        3

Keep it Up All Night                            Skin59                       100%                                        4

• Like 1