Your Ad Could Be Here

What are you listening to at the moment?

My favourite band... they became so famous with a couple of super-hits, and not many people know how amazing they were in the rest of their songs. They made what I consider the most original and technically challenging "pop" songs ever made, able to link so well the content of the song with the feelings by playing with tempo, voice and sound. Like in this one:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not an album or tracks as such but I came across a video of a live show I saw in Barcelona a few years ago - it was hands down the highlight if my holiday and I'd recommend a trip to Barca just to see a show like this - Gaudi's buildings and the cathedral (Familia Sagrada) are astounding and unforgettable but so was the flamenco dancing and music I saw and heard at this show in the incredible Palau de la Música Catalana - the dancing was electrifying, emotional and full of genuine passion... Go if you ever get the chance.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvsXDU35owpxRv5Dd4qIh9g

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...